Find time and energy, calm and confidence
When your trust in your investment manager is unshakeable, that’s what you get—a worry-free relationship with your own money. At Two Point Capital, we believe integrity is the sum of these elements:
- Values — we do what’s right
- Expertise — by education, by training, by long experience, by charter (CFA®)
- Adherence to a defined and well-understood strategy – Value+Quality™ approach developed over 30 years
- Financial safeguards – third-party custodians that hold your funds, audited performance
- Transparency – monthly statements from the custodian, annual reports from us, no black box secrets
- Fair and simple fees – never exceeding 1% for portfolio management; standard trading fees; no other management, wrap or brokerage fees.
You can read more about each of these elements on our About page. Or you can talk to some of our clients; we’re happy to arrange that.
These are the Two Point Capital values, we live them every day. They don’t make us right for every client, but they are what makes us passionate about our work—which is good for clients—and they help us sleep well at night, too.
— Jack McGowan, Two Point Capital founder
- Put the interests of the clients before everything.
- Be present, open and honest at all times and in all interactions.
- Always produce excellence, individually and collectively.
- Operate on the premise that ‘we are all in this together,’ understanding that we only succeed in our mission as a team.
- Live and work with integrity.
- Seek out information, insight and understanding.
- Take pride in the quality of our work.
- Invest generously in the communities in which we work and live.
Are we the right fit?
Most clients of Two Point Capital are looking for a relationship with a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®), want an investment strategy they can have confidence in over the long term, and have $1 million or more in investable funds. Sound like you? We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
There is no cost or obligation, and we will never share your contact information with anyone.