Technology and formulas can give you millions of answers. A human being can give you the right one.
At Two Point Capital Management, we make aggressive use of technology to gather and parse information. But it’s technology we customized ourselves to reflect years of experience in the selection of individual stocks and bonds. And when it’s time to make a final decision about whether that investment belongs in your portfolio, it’s a human being—an investor—who makes the call.
If you’d like to feel more confident that your portfolio is being managed by a professional—and to a strategy rather than a checklist of commissioned products—then we think you‘ll find it valuable to talk to us.
What makes Two Point Capital different
- True investment management, not a pre-packaged product or broker selling you someone else’s service
- Extensive and continous knowledge about what’s in your portfolio, because we put it there, one stock or bond at a time
- Proprietary Value+Quality™ approach maximizes two time-tested philosophies and is designed to deliver performance in good times and in bad
- Original bottoms-up research into the companies we invest in
- Your portfolio calibrated to your goals and risk tolerance, so you can sleep at night
- 16-year audited track record of results
- Straightforward, fee-only compensation
Are we the right fit?
You run your life, and your career or business on a clear strategy. One that’s grounded in values for stability, with foresight and flexibility to meet changing circumstances with agility and purpose. That’s how we run your investment portfolio.
Most clients of Two Point Capital are looking for a direct relationship with an investment manager who is a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®), want an investment strategy they can have confidence in over the long term, and have $1 million or more in investable funds. Sound like you? We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
There is no cost or obligation, and we will never share your contact information with anyone.