Who We Are:
Values, Culture, Community
We are a values-based firm, we do what’s right
We’ve worked for other companies. There are plenty of skilled and expert money managers in the world. But company founder Jack McGowan started his own company because he wanted not just to do it well, but to do it differently.
These are the Two Point Capital values, we live them every day. They don’t make us right for every client, but they are what makes us passionate about our work—which is good for clients—and they help us sleep well at night, too.
— Jack McGowan
- Put the interests of the clients before everything.
- Be present, open and honest at all times and in all interactions.
- Always produce excellence, individually and collectively.
- Operate on the premise that ‘we are all in this together,’ understanding that we only succeed in our mission as a team.
- Live and work with integrity.
- Seek out information, insight and understanding.
- Take pride in the quality of our work.
- Invest in our communities so that all people can live a richer life.
Our values drive our culture, and we believe you will discover that to be true in the way that you are treated at Two Point, with respect. We take the time to be sure that you are comfortable with our strategy, that you have worked through your own goals, and that you trust us as your financial partner.
Values are a hard thing to prove, but we are happy to put you in touch with existing clients who have seen us in action. We’re forming long-term relationships with long-term investors.
All In This Together
Finally, we invest our own personal funds exactly as we invest yours. What’s good for us is good for you and vice versa. We are all in.